Saturday, August 9, 2014

Can I download shows on my Ipad?

Okay, so I'm going on a six hour plane ride (With no internet connection, mind you) And I was wondering if there was a way to connect my Ipad to my Mac and download shows onto my Ipad to watch while on the plane. For this to work, I'd need a way to open and play the shows I downloaded easily without any connection to the internet at all. Since netflix wont work while I'm in the sky, I was hoping there'd be a way to watch shows with 0 internet, like I downloaded them prier to getting on the plane. Is this possible or nah? I'm not the best with tech and such. Thanks much. Xxx (Also the show I was looking to download wasn't on the apple store or whatever? I'd buy it if they had it, but I'm not sure they do.)

Read more: Can I download shows on my Ipad?