Sunday, August 24, 2014

DEVICE HACKING I NEED URGANT Help?

Okay so live with my mum and my three siblings and we all have apple products except from my baby bro
My mum has an iPad4 and iPhone 5s and an blackberry q10. I'm 15 an I have an iPad mini and an iphone 5 my other younger siblings both have an iPad mini each and a few weeks ago we all discovered that sombody has been backing Up all out data from each device. So then we turned off back up from settings. Then after a day or two, my mum realised that sombody has deleted every single contact of her iPhone 5s has been deleted. She was confused and angry but she couldn't do anything about it. Also the person who's doing this also changed her password of her emails all of them. And everytime my mum made a new one a few hours later she can't access it because sombody has changed it AGAIN. ( all these problems are only on my mum) also on her blackberry whenever she's talking her voice is echoing, and she thinks that sombody is hearing what she's saying on the phone. After all of this she's bought two expensive htc smartphones but it's still the same thing. She's changed her number many times but it still happens she also puts her phones in airplane mode, cos she thinks it will help the situation

Please Help

Read more: DEVICE HACKING I NEED URGANT Help?