Sunday, August 17, 2014

Does it make you a bad parent to be different from the rest?

I like shows with morals and dignity like Alice, Silver Spoons, Roseanne. I like music like The Beatles, Elvis, and Prince. Anything really 60s-80s. I eat healthy and I'm vegetarian.

I don't like the Jersey Shore or music with a bunch of bitches and hoes in it. I don't use cable, I watch TV from DVD's and amazon. So out of sight out of mind. I don't have every social media

If I had kids and watched this stuff and listened to that music and went outside and did activities, would they like it too? Or would they only like music and shows from today? Today kids are obsessed with iPads and every game console and never go outside.

But if family or friends showed them that stuff would they start to like that? Would they beg for iPads and to watch family guy or go to McDonalds? I don't want to be the one not letting them have everything their friends have.

Read more: Does it make you a bad parent to be different from the rest?