Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dreaming about smoking/weed?

hi this is about me having several dreams about smoking.

I've never smoked before, not even tried in waken life, so I think this is really weird.

the first dream I had about smoking was that i had a friend over at my house and she brought weed with her in her bag.
I asked her if I could have some so she gave me a little bit. It was weed in a little clear bag. I was terrified that my mum would smell the smoke from downstairs, I stopped smoking the pipe, and tried to hurry up putting it all in my bag under my bed. So I could take it up again and do it later. Lol she found it out, and I run the fastest I could to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I was literally terrified. Then I woke up. Still had the feeling that I craved the smoke. Weird asf.

the other dream I had was way shorter. I only dreamt that I bought weed.

the third dream I had about smoking was with a group of people and my other friend that I haven't seen in a long time have had her hair dyed purple like mine and she had cigarettes, so I run up to her and asked if I could have some. I felt like it was 100% real so when I smoked the cigarette I felt really good as it was my first t"time doing it, I didnt even want to give it away to her, but she wanted it back.

only a few days after ( the dream I just had ) was even weirder.
I dreamt that I found an app on my ipad that will give you weed and a pipe to smoke so I got it, and it gave you the selection of tastes lol. My mum found it all out again

Read more: Dreaming about smoking/weed?