Tuesday, August 5, 2014

How to transfer songs from a jPay JP4 to an iPad mini?

I was released from prison in April. Before anyone rips me for being an ex-con, I want you to know that 4 1/2 years away from my family was more than enough to convince me that dealing drugs is a dud, and being legit is the way to go. Anyway, starting in 2012, the state of Ohio started allowing it's inmates to purchase a special kind of tablet called a jPay. It isn't much, but it was an absolute God-send on the inside. I was allowed to take it with me upon release, and continued to use it until my birthday last week when I received a 16 GB iPad mini. I have a little over 200 songs stored on my JP4, and don't want to have to buy them again from iTunes. As much as I loved my jPay in the joint, it serves as a reminder of my time there now, and I would like it to be removed from my life… BUT I DON'T WANNA LOSE MY DAMN SONGS!

Help!

Read more: How to transfer songs from a jPay JP4 to an iPad mini?