Monday, August 11, 2014

How to try to see while being nearsighted in school?

I can't explain it very well but im nearsighted and i told her to get my glasses but she said wait wait all the time she either forgot or is lazy and last friday i was at school and
I had to do some work and everyone else too i was sitting far away from board, The question was on the board to answer but i coulnt see i was nervous to ask teacher if i could go up and see the question i try squinting my eyes but it didn't work it used to work when i squint my eyes and i cant top getting off laptop because i have to read stories on here and also make stories xD and chat with friends and also i cant stop getting off ipad because of my sister she keeps saying ''lets play minecraft p.e.'' and yea i cant stop her and yea so is there any way to try to see far away without having glasses on and be nearsighted… Please ANSWER yes or no and explain please if you can. :P

Read more: How to try to see while being nearsighted in school?