Saturday, August 16, 2014

Is my husband cheating on me?

I got married 10 months ago after 4 years of meeting my husband. We had agreed not to have sex before marriage based upon my request.
Our relation was and still is a long distance relationship since he works abroad and i haven't moved with him yet because I have some work to finalize here first.

2 weeks ago, i had his ipad, so i logged into his facebook. I found him messaging women that he did not know but who lived or worked in dubai (thats where he works), telling them "u r so sexy", "u r hot", "u r the woman of my dreams". These messages are 1 month old only. I also found older messages, 1, 2 or 3 years ago, where he was openly flirting with women and I discovered he had slept with them (but we were not married then and i had refused to give him sex so that can pass)

I was devastated and I confronted him. He swore that the new messages were nothing and that he sent them out of sheer boredom; that all his friends in dubai knew he was married and that anyway he couldnt get involved with someone coz if he did and by mistake she got pregnant, they would both be deported out of the country. He acknowledged it was a wrong move but swore there was nothing to it, furthermore none of the ladies replied to him (maybe coz his facebook states that he is married)

He says I need to trust him, that we r married and that he deeply understands the meaning of it and didnt/wont cheat. I am confused. He is offended coz i logged into his fb. But i am worried abt these messages? Please help

Read more: Is my husband cheating on me?