Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My iPads not working?!

Ok so basically my iPad hasn't been charging very well for the past few days and I just thought it was the charger but then today my iPad has been doing some really weird stuff, so first it was just a really dark blue colour and it wouldn't load or do anything like that and it wasn't dead it had about 10% charge and I was just about to charge it but anyways, then my mum was looking at it and she did something to it and it sort of came on but the picture wasn't the same it had a blue, look to it and now the picture is fine but its not charging?!

Also sometimes if i go in the garden i will leave it on the garden table for a sort-of long period of time! And also i have dropped it off my bed once or twice which didnt seem to have any effect after i dropped it! I need to know if its the battery thats in the iPad, the Charger, or if its my Ipad all in all, please can someone help me as i need it for school! Please help! Thank you so much!

Amazing-Jade_xo

Read more: My iPads not working?!