Sunday, August 10, 2014

Should I get the iPad Mini or an iPod touch?

So for my birthday I would be getting either an iPad mini or an iPod touch. I heard both are nice but, I need some help on deciding which one is right for me.

iPad Mini:
I like to watch movies, and the screen is a little bigger. But I think the iPads are too big. For school I would like to use it for school work help, but it may be too big for me to transport. Also, I heard that most apps only work on the iPad that doesn't work on iPods. And also, it may be too big to type and when I'm texting friends on an app. Also, does an iPad have a back camera? Will it be hard to take front and back pictures?

iPod touch:
Its small and can be in your pocket and its less work to carry it around. Also, I love exercising and listening to music and take long runs. But the screen might be too small to watch movies, and might be a little hard to do some work on school, also the graphics, as I heard, are not so good as the iPad.

Which is better to get? Which is less money?
Thanks.

Read more: Should I get the iPad Mini or an iPod touch?