Thursday, August 7, 2014

What do teen boys do for fun?

OK so I'm a 15 year old boy and I have a little brother who's 6 and he has a lot of friends in the neighborhood that he always hangs out with. My mom and dad said when they were my age, they were always with their friends. So I decided I need to start hanging with my friends. I only have one friend from school that lives in my neighborhood, so he was pretty much my only option. I talked to him about how we need tk hang out cuz thats what kids pur age do, and he liked to idea, but hes very hard to make plans with cuz something always seems to come up and he cancels. Plus he loves to just lay around in his free time and play on his iPad. (So do i) He's somewhat popular at school and plenty social. I'm the only kid he hangs out with outside of school though and he says kids our age don't really hang out that much, and each time we have hung out, we've seen other kids our age in the neighborhood by themselves or with their parents not hanging out with friends. So do teens really not hang out that much and just sit at home on their phones/iPads? Or what do tthey do?

Read more: What do teen boys do for fun?