Sunday, August 3, 2014

Why wont my iPad charge? - 1

I have recently got an iPad 4th gen (3 with lightning charger).
Last night I was on youtube watching videos, when suddenly the screen went black.
I plugged it into the wall, pressed the on switch. It turned on and it was 1%.
So I let it charge overnight (12:45am - 11:30am)
I go down to see it and its STILL on 1%
I use the plug (12WATT) that was provided in the box, and also the cable provided
both seem to be working fine as it says my iPad is charging due to the lightning symbol in the corner next to the percentage.
but my iPad will not budge past 1%
I have tried the power button and home button reset… Twice and it hasn't worked either time.
Does anyone have any ideas why?
And what should I do, because I really need to use it?
Added (1). I plugged it into my laptop and it now says 'Not Charging' in the top right hand corner?

Read more: Why wont my iPad charge? - 1