Saturday, August 16, 2014

Would you down-grade your devices and how many do you have?

Ok, let me first say devices mean: phones, tablets, computers, ipods, etc.
These two questions kinda go hand in hand for what I want to do.
So, how many devices do you have and would you down-grade?
What I mean by downgrading is say you have a nice laptop, but you hate taking it around, so you buy a tablet. Or say you have the first iPad, but you only really use it when you have to go to work or going out of town, so you decide to buy the mini for fun.
I'm asking these questions because I have an iPod Tough 4th gen, but I'm thinking about buying either the iPod Nano, 5th or 7th gen. My reason for doing so is because I don't always need all the features of my touch, not to say I don't use them regularly, but for when I'm going to the gym or driving, I don't need the wifi, and camrea. Don't get me wrong though, I love the apps, I can get on it, but with it being 4th gen, I won't be able to download many more.
I've have heard of people having Ipones, but still purchasing an iPod, a good friend of mine didas well.
So really I'm just looking for opinions here and what might you know about the nano 5th or 7th gen?
Thank ya much!

Read more: Would you down-grade your devices and how many do you have?