Monday, September 15, 2014

Are there any App's which allow guests at a party to choose which songs play at a party?

I'm having a party but I would like to give guests the option to 'vote' for songs to be played.

I know on iTunes you can use the 'up next' feature but I don't want everybody crowding round a computer. I'd like to be able to hand around an iPad where guests can vote for songs to be played, and the song with the most votes is played next and if there are no votes my already specified playlist plays…

But I'd also like the ability to, as the party host/birthday girl, be able to 'mark' a song priority so that it is played above any highests voted songs. Sort of as if I was a moderator?

Are there any apps or downloadable software systems available that have this sort of technology available?

Read more: Are there any App's which allow guests at a party to choose which songs play at a party?