Monday, September 29, 2014

How to tell my boss I want to quit?

This is my first job in the pharmaceutical industry and I've worked there for four months, I really liked it at first but my boss started to treat me like I was stupid and give me dirty, sarcastic looks, and constantly tells me to do things that werent my duties, then put on this face if i decided to not neglect the customers and help them rather than race around the pharmacy to do what he asked though his wife is sitting around on her ipad when she can do it. Im not saying shes lazy or anything! Shes great, really sweet and a hard worker but im just tired of it, I don't even want to try to work things and I know he won't give me less hours. I hate being there. Sadly I don't like my job but I don't want to give him these reasons to why I want to move on. I don't know what to say? Or when? I don't want to sound ungrateful for the opportunity I was given or be treated even worse over the period I have left when I say I want to leave. I've never quit before, yes having a job is better than nothing but I have a lot going on and if I wanted to be treated badly I'd pick fights not have to take it at work, I don't want to be belittled anymore thats all. Any advice I'd appreciated! Thanks (:

Read more: How to tell my boss I want to quit?