Saturday, September 6, 2014

How to transfer photos from pc to ipad or ipad to pc without using iTunes?

I'm a restaurant owner currently and I am making menus with ipad with my home made cakes and stuff. However, I want to upload new photos of my new creations everyweek from different computers as I work in a lot of places. ITunes isn't flexible for me because of that matter and when I try to do it, I have to delete my current photos and replace it with new ones.

On the other hand, my internet connection is kind of slow for applications like dropbox and similar for me to use as I don't have much time in hand to wait for the huge numbers of photos to upload.

Is there a free app for me to use for pc or ipad to transfer my photos back and forth? I will use them to update my iphoto albums.

Any help is appreciated.

Read more: How to transfer photos from pc to ipad or ipad to pc without using iTunes?