Sunday, September 7, 2014

If I text my ex a long text saying im sorry and that I still love her can the law get involved?

My ex broke up with me months ago. We went back and forth me saying sorry for what I did she saying we should stop. Then one day I defended myself and said that I shouldnt apolozige for the things I didnt do and she did things as well. She said shell block my phone. After that the next week I used a different number said sorry again. Then tried to add her to an fb account. She blocked everything. I still feel extremely terrible that it ended the way it did and I still feel like I have to say more because there was personal things left to say. Im not asking if I should send a message with my ipad or not because I already have come to the conclusion I should because its the only way of contact now and its eating me up inside to send it. What im asking is that is there any problems with the law that can happen if I do such as can she get a restraining order or call the cops if the message is extremely nice and I just say sorry and that I still love her. The last text with the other number was a month ago and the fb stuff was like 2-3 weeks ago and she is dorming at her school about 4 hour away now.

Read more: If I text my ex a long text saying im sorry and that I still love her can the law get involved?