Saturday, September 27, 2014

I'm screwed with my iPad mini?

Since I had some family issues, I left my moms to go to my dad's house. I left all my things at my house (this happened like three weeks ago) and today my brother went over to my moms for dinner and got all my things including my iPad mini. I hooked it up and charged it because it was dead, and it said "iPad is disabled. Connect to iTunes." and I looked up the problem and it says it only happens when a person enters in the pass code too much. It must have been my mother who made this occur because I know my pass code and I never told her. I researched it even more and it said to hook it up to iTunes with a computer you last synced it with. Since the computer I last synced it with was my moms, I'm screwed and can't do anything! I can't enter the iPad whatsoever and I have no idea how to enable it again because it's permanent. My mom is gone in my life so I can't just go over there to get the computer. Help please!

Read more: I'm screwed with my iPad mini?