Thursday, September 4, 2014

Im so mad. How can i control my anger and temper?

i get mad easily and get frustrated. If i have to do something i have to finish. But right now i have 3 test tomorrow but my macs mouse is acting stupid my dell laptop i got last month isnt working and my ipad is just. Impossible to study with… And i had a spanish book i was going to use to study with and its gone?! I cant find it. Im so stressed and mad i dont even want to do this anymore. Weird thing is. When i go on youtube or google to search random things on my mac it works! But when im trying to study and find some practice it doesnt work! Im so mad and my nose is runny and i feel like i have a cole. But hopefully i dont. How am i supposed to study for 3 teasts tomorrow when the things i need is not coperating with me! Ughhhhh i just want to throw my laptop and my calculator and everything!@!
Added (1). and my mom was talking on the phone for 5 minutes now and i cant even concentrate. Her voice is so loud gosh. Everything makes me mad. Thundering makes me even madder ugh please how can i feel better?!
Added (2). i spent an hour looking for that stupid spanish book but i think its in a box. Somewhere in the attic. >:(
Added (3). sorry about my typing im just pissed off and i want to just take off all the keyboard off my computer. Please dont be mean bc that wont make me feel any better.

Read more: Im so mad. How can i control my anger and temper?