Sunday, September 21, 2014

I'm sorry but I'm not THAT sorry?

So I'm starting college again in a few days and I thought I should probably get a laptop for school because I plan on spending a lot of time in the library and etc etc. Just overall, it seemed better to get a laptop.
I was discussing with my boyfriend what laptop I should get. Or should I get an Ipad. Or an ipad mini. We were talking about a lot of options. I kept coming to the conclusion that anything useful is too expensive and anything cheap is useless.
I said to him BUY it for meeeeee T-T
of course I was joking. Why would I ask my boyfriend to buy me a computer for no special occasion. But he took it seriously. He said no but I didn't know he was annoyed. I said buy it for me in a joking way a couple more times.
In the end, he got mad and said he's gonna go to sleep. Now I know why he's mad. It's because I kept asking him after he said no. But at that time, I didn't know what his problem was.
And today, he slept in late and didn't answer back my text till like 4. We talked and He brought up yesterday. He kept getting mad at me like why would you keep asking me to buy you a computer even after I said no. And I said I was just joking. And he said if I didn't take it as a joke and got annoyed by it, you should be sorry nonetheless. I said sorry and I tried to explain to him why I was mad before. He said all I can do is just make excuses and I can't think in the other person's shoes ever. I said sorry like three times before but he kept cutting me off.
Added (1). A little later, I felt bad so I called him. He just started going on and on about how I should've stopped right away after he said no. All I had to do was apologize but that all I did was just make excuses about how it's just a joke. I said I DID apologize. And he said no you didn't. You never did. I just started to wonder if he's been reading anything I wrote. I'm sorry but not THAT sorry. I don't know what to do anymore. I'm more pissed off at him than I feel sorry for what I did.

Read more: I'm sorry but I'm not THAT sorry?