Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What can I do about uncomfortable school conditions?

My school is uncomfortably hot and humid during the summer. Most of my peers wear shorts and tank tops and still break out into a sweat while just sitting down in class. My whole school is equipped with AC, but yet the only part with the AC on is the main office where the principal, vice principal, and secretary are. Multiple students have complained to the administration about it, but theres been no changes. They keep saying that there's not enough room in the budget, but yet we just received a $75,000 grant for school improvement which they decided to spend on new TV's and iPad's for every classroom. Is there someone else in our community like a town council or school board member that we should complain to?

Read more: What can I do about uncomfortable school conditions?