Friday, September 19, 2014

What's the best cheap(er) iPad alternative for young kids?

I have a toddler who loves to watch movies. We travel a lot (commuting daily) so movies in the car saves me from hours of crying, Its also a good distraction when we are out and about and she gets super bored.

Up till now I have been using my hubby's iPad because that is what we have all her movies on, but my husband really wants his iPad back so he can take it to work and such.

I'm looking for some kind of device that will play her (digital) movies. I don't care what else it does. Music might be nice too for later on.

I didn't want to pay a whole lot ($100 or less) since its just for her, but I don't want something that is going to break in six months either.

The only requirements I'm looking for are:
plays videos
has decent sound
isn't easily broken (no flip-tops and such)

Read more: What's the best cheap(er) iPad alternative for young kids?