Friday, September 26, 2014

When will Apple release iOS 8.0.1 or iOS 8.0.2?

Yesturday Apple has breafly released iOS 8.0.1 then about 1 hour later apple removed it from there server due to some glitches with cell receptions heres my story about me updating to iOS 8.0.1 i tried updating my iPad 3 to iOS 8.0.1 yesturday then my iPad got stuck at veryfying mode for over 10 then after that i hard reboot then after my iPad rebooted i saw that iOS 8.0.1 update disappeared then it said iOS 8.0 your software is up to date and the red badge was still on my settings app i thought it was a glitch so i rebooted my iPad then all of the sudden my iPad got stuck at the apple logo so i made an appointment with apple then shortly before my Appointment my iPad was fixed so i asked apple whats going on and they said that it was removed from the servers because with a bug in the software. Anybody know when iOS 8.0.1 will be re release? Or apple gonna release iOS 8.0.2 instead?

Read more: When will Apple release iOS 8.0.1 or iOS 8.0.2?