Thursday, September 11, 2014

Why doesn't my iPad 2 connect to the home wifi?

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude, but I'm just going to answer all the stupid questions you guys will probably ask:

1) Yes, I am sure the router is working because I'm using my laptop which is connected to the home wifi right now.

2) Yes, I am close to the router (less than 3 meters away)

3) Yes, I'm sure wifi is turned on in my iPad 2.

Here's what happened, my iPad 2's wifi had worked fine all this time, but just less than an hour ago, it doesn't seem to let me do anything that involves the internet anymore. No internet browsing, no apps that involves going online, no nothing.

But get this, that little internet icon on the top left corner of the screen and in it's internet connection settings is both telling me I'm still fully connected to the internet, even though none of the internet related stuffs work anymore on it at the moment.

And yes, I'm sure my iPad 2 still works because all my offline stuffs on it still works perfectly, so I know it ain't broken.

Bottom line: It just simply wouldn't do anything online anymore, despite the fact that it's telling me it's connected.

What can I do?
Added (1). PS. It just keeps telling me it can't connect to the server.

Read more: Why doesn't my iPad 2 connect to the home wifi?