Sunday, September 28, 2014

Why has iPads stopped working correctly since the new iOS 8 update?

Okay so I haven't even updated iOS 8 cos family has told me about these annoying problems and now my iPad has started experiencing these problems. My iPad battery life is draining away as we speak and the wifi signal is awful. (It's took me a good fifteen minutes just to load this page up!)
Also, my mum has updated hers (not aware of these problems.) and her iPad is locked! She's typing in her pass code and it's telling her to put her apple. ID in, which she is doing and it's just not working!

Could anybody suggest how to help this? Answers appreciated: )
Added (1). Also just a bit of your own opinion:
What do you think apple should do about all of this?

I think it's ridiculous and if they can't sort this stupid bleeding problem out within a week, they should refund all people with all apple products. If they go bankrupt, it's their own fault I say.

Read more: Why has iPads stopped working correctly since the new iOS 8 update?