Monday, October 13, 2014

Anyone else not allowed electronics in their room?

As of around 6 months, I have no longer been allowed any electronics in my room. I keep asking why but the only answer I get is: "We need to supervise you when you're on the internet." Um… I have started to use my phone in the living room, but no one ever supervises me. Honestly, it's just dumb. And this sounds extreme, but lately I have been getting really depressed about it and I told my parents about that but they just shrug and say: "Too bad, it's the family rule." My siblings use tablets in their rooms and my parents use their phones and computer in their room. Wow, family rule. More like hypocrites. I have never been this depresses before and if someone also has this please post about it in the comments
(Also I'm not a person with millions of electronics like macs and flat screens and iphones and ipads and ipods just my samsung.)
It's also sad cause all my music is on my phone and I can't listen to music at night while I sleep anymore.
And yes I have tried so many times to work something out with my parents but they just don't see how badly I am affected.
Also
ily.

Read more: Anyone else not allowed electronics in their room?