Monday, October 20, 2014

Can you transfer an app you purchased on your Ipad to your Macbook?

I bought a macbook just for the purpose of using Imovies and Garageband, but since it was a used 2008 Macbook those two aren't downloaded on the macbook. I looked every to download Imovie and Garageband since someone told me it was free but they were not. They were 15 dollars each. Then I remembered I purchased the two apps on my Ipad. Is there a way I can transfer the app from my Ipad to my Mac and use those application as if they were on the Mac? If not does anyone know where I can find crack version for the two or if they know any substitute software I can use instead for editing HD film and editing music without no watermarks and is free? Thank you

Read more: Can you transfer an app you purchased on your Ipad to your Macbook?