Friday, October 10, 2014

Does this boy hate me?

Okay, since boys confuse me, I need help. And I know the internet isn't exactly the best place to ask, but there's nowhere else to go, really.

Anyways, I'm gonna call this boy 'Glasses'. He's like a 'classroom troublemaker'. He disrupts the class, he disrespects the teacher, etc. But, I'll be honest; he may be annoying at times, but he's entertaining.

Since I don't want this post to be too long, I'll just list the pros and cons of this boy.

Cons (bad):

He has insulted me numerous times (insulted how I run, how I jump, my weight, the fact that I don't have a cellphone, etc)
He has called me every name in the book (Ugly, b****, etc. I'll admit, I have called him names back. We even got into a fight in French class once)
He has constantly told me to move lockers (We're right next to each other)

Pros (good):

He'll talk to me willingly (Once we had to sit through this long presentation, and he turned to me and asked 'Do you care?", referring to what the presentation was about)
He helped me set up my Ipad, so it would connect to my school's wifi (I think he mainly did it so he could play games on my Ipad, but he at least helped)

I know there's more cons than pros, but I heard that if a boy insults you, or attempts to make you miserable, he's actually into you. I know none of you would know the exact answer to that, but I'd like to get a few opinions.

Thanks to anybody who answers.
Added (1). We no longer are in the same class, as it's a new school year. We have interacted twice since moving into a new grade.

The first time was when he asked me if my hair was a wig. He then proceeded to step on my friend's foot, after she had stepped on mine.

The second time was him just saying 'hi'. We haven't spoken since though, although we will occasionally look at each other.

He confuses me.

Read more: Does this boy hate me?