Sunday, October 12, 2014

How should I start learning IOS app development?

I would like to start learning how to develop IOS apps. I know this is going to take a lot of time, but I'm pretty smart and up for the task. I have a basic understanding of HTML and Java, although I'm not very fluent in either. Should I learn those more before learning C (which I understand is what IOS apps are written in?) Also, if you could recommend any books, websites, or videos, that would be great. Money isn't a problem and I'm probably getting an older Macbook soon (I'm currently on a PC). I just want to know where to start. I have an iPhone and iPad, both Jailbroken, so if there are any Cydia apps/tweaks that could get me started, that would be great. Also, is developing apps similar to coding the actual IOS system, because I would like to develop tweaks for Cydia, too. Thanks for reading!

Read more: How should I start learning IOS app development?