Saturday, October 25, 2014

How to get outta this situation?!

Ok so im a gurl, 14 and i draw yaoi.
My neice had saw it and she kept looking at it, i told her to gfto. But i had stupidly left the ipad (the device i was using to draw yaoi) on the ground and my NEICE KNOWS THE PASSWORD. She showed it to my sisters friend and possibly my sister too! Now my sisters friend will never look at me the same and plus, what if my sister asks me why i drew that stuff or if that was it boy or a girl i drew?! Should i hide (btw im at my sisters house:/) and its not even my ipad LOL its my moms but thats why i always delete the pictures because i uplaod them to deviantart xD. My mom knows i draw pictures on her ipad and doesnt mind me doing it but doesnt know i draw yaoi. I dont know what to doooo! My sister could be back any time now from grocerie shoping and i feel very sick. I mean, i can easily tell her "i like to draw gay boys" but how awkward would that SOUND?! Idk what to do.

Read more: How to get outta this situation?!