Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I am addicted to smelling my pillowcase?!

I'm 14 at the moment and I am addicted to sniffing my pillowcase! I'ce been doing this ever since I can remember. It's not always the same pillowcase, my mum is always hiding them to make me stop but if I dont find it, I'll get a new one although it takes me a few weeks to get used to. I've had my current one for 2 years now. I mostly just press the corners to my nose and inhale but I do it so much that the corners are now a dirty grey instead of pink. I can't explain the smell but its unique to my pillowcase. At the moment, I wake up and sniff it straight away. I try to do it as much as possible whilst I get ready for school. Then I go to school and I don't even crave it. I come home and instantly sniff it for a good hour after school whilst I am on my ipad or doing homework etc. Then I sniff it alooot during whatever I happen to do that afternoon. I cannot sleep whatsoever unless I have it to sniff. I go to sleep with it and wake up with it. I have sleep apnea and so my mum occasionally watches me sleep for an hour or so just for some tests and stuff but she says I sniff it even in my sleep. When I sniff it, it makes me feel really sleepy and lazy. I also do this thing where i stick my tongue between my teeth and kinda suck on it while smelling it. I dont know if that a thing haha. Anyway I really want to get rid of it because it is embarrassing and only my family know and they tease me for it. But i crave it too much to get rid of it. Is it bad for my health? Please help!

Read more: I am addicted to smelling my pillowcase?!