Saturday, October 11, 2014

I dont want to have children. Ever?

I had a great childhood, but now that I'm older I'm starting to really dislike what children are doing these days I didn't grow up with iphones or ipads. I don't want that for my kids. My parents taught me to be polite and have good manners. Now I swear all kids I see are rude and disrespectful. I always wanted to have a family but look at what society has become. Just turn on the tv and I see shows teaching children that talking back is a good thing!
It makes me disappointed knowing that I will most likely shelter my kids too much because of these issues. I had horrible high school years with being manipulated I just don't want that for my kids.

Tell me your opinions and if there is anything to look forward too. :/

Read more: I dont want to have children. Ever?