Monday, October 27, 2014

I need advice on what to do in this relationship I'm in?

So I'm in highschool and I've been dating this girl for about seven months we met through school but then a couple months later she had to move to a different location in the town we are in and had to switch schools. It sucked but we still saw each other and talked throughout the end of the school year and the summer. About two months ago she told me that her family was cutting back on the wifi and that she wouldn't be able to talk to me as much (she lost her phone and could only talk to me through her iPad) I asked her if she'd think if this relationship could still work considering I wouldn't hear from her as often she comforted me saying that she still believe our relationship would work. Summer ended and she was able to talk on the first day of school for a little while then I didn't hear from her till around the 16th of September we talked and tried to find a time that we could meet in person but we were both busy. That was the last time we talked I haven't heard from her in over a month… I just don't know what to do at all i really want to continue our relationship but I also just can't stand not hearing a word from her for a month at a time… I just don't know what to do if you can just give me some advice on what I should do Id really appreciate it.

Read more: I need advice on what to do in this relationship I'm in?