Thursday, October 23, 2014

I'm 15 and feeling really nostalgic?

Lately I've been feeling really nostalgic of my childhood years, mainly for the mid to late 2000s. I'm always wishing that I could go back to those years and sometimes I even wish I lived in my parents time. What I miss the most is those fun times I had with my friends when I was kid, playing outside, playing board games, fishing and stuff like that. Now when I hang out with my friends they just sit on their cell phones texting or on instragram. I know this might seem weird, but I feel nostalgic for a time before smartphones and ipads and stuff were popular. Literally, everyone I know is addicted to them, and no one wants to do anything fun and active anymore, they just wanna play games on a phone. I don't know maybe I'm just overthinking all of this. I've been pretty unhappy with my life for a while now, and maybe I'm just yearning for my happy years. Will things get better?

Sorry this was long

Read more: I'm 15 and feeling really nostalgic?