Thursday, October 16, 2014

IPad 2 iOS 8.0.1 youtube app not displaying correctly after updating it to version 2.13?

I have just updated the YouTube app on my iPad and when I went to open it I saw that it wasn't displaying properly so what is happening is in the white section (on the right side) where it says "What to Watch" at the very top it looks almost like its stuck pushed to the right because there is a blank space in between that section and the sidebar (on the left side) I am not the only one to be having this problem after updating https://productforums.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/youtube/ZNzYWT-b7IY visit this link and you'll see what I mean and for the record I wasn't having the problem until I updated the YouTube app it only looks like that when holding the iPad like as when your looking at a widescreen tv in which tvs are like now days for example IPad 2 iOS 8.0.1 youtube app not displaying correctly after updating it to version 2.13 - 1 but when holding it like this IPad 2 iOS 8.0.1 youtube app not displaying correctly after updating it to version 2.13 - 1 - 1 it displays okay but the other way you can't drag it back to the left it just stays there but there has got to be a way to fix this and like I said not the only one having this problem so if anyone finds a solution tell me please okay and don't bother telling me to reinstall it cause I don't think that will work okayIPad 2 iOS 8.0.1 youtube app not displaying correctly after updating it to version 2.13 - 1 - 2

Read more: IPad 2 iOS 8.0.1 youtube app not displaying correctly after updating it to version 2.13?