Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Ok my teacher won't stop staring?

I asked a question a little while ago asking if my teacher was flirting. He always stared or threw small glances, he liked to talk after class, etc.

So I thought it was ridiculous and ignored it but today it was so… My class was in the library to do a research paper (I'm a junior in high school) and the librarian was teaching us how to use this website. I looked over at my teacher and he was STARING like it's never been like this before. We were pretty close to each other too it's not like he was far from me. So I ignored it but then later he was on the other side of the room and he was staring again.

He came up from behind me while I was following the librarian's instructions and he came really close and was like "uh oh what happened" and I'm like "nothing the page is loading" and he started clicking things on my iPad like unnecessarily. Then any time someone at my table had a question he'd be like "*my name* you good with everything? Need any help?"

Idk today the staring was so intense and long and idk

BONUS QUESTION: he doesn't wear a wedding ring and has never mentioned a wife, but the other day people were asking about his kids and he mentioned wife. Just because he said "my wife" does that mean they're married? He doesn't wear a ring.

Read more: Ok my teacher won't stop staring?