Sunday, October 19, 2014

Should I get an iPad Air 2 or a custom built gaming PC (specs in details)?

My PC has
AMD FX-8350, AMD R9 280, Corsair 750Watt Power supply, Corsair compact windowed case with led fans, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive, Blu-Ray Drive, ASUS AMD motherboard.
I want to get a gold 64GB Wifi iPad Air 2 because of how light, thin, and portable it is. I want to bring it around with me because I travel quite often. But I want a custom built gaming PC. I have a super-powerful Mac Pro from 2011 that has 2 2.4 GHz Intel Xeon processors and the top-of the line graphics card (from 2011). But I don't play intensive games like Battlefield 3/4 or bioshock. I just video-edit, which is really working well on my Mac and I play minecraft and I record it from time to time. I also my mac to watch movies/tv shows/videos and that incredibly well.
So what do you guys think I should do? Get a custom built PC or just an iPad air 2?

Read more: Should I get an iPad Air 2 or a custom built gaming PC (specs in details)?