Sunday, October 26, 2014

Should I get the iPad Air+iPhone 5S or just iPhone 6 Plus?

I'm really confused right now and I'm so unsure of what to choose.
Right now I am using an iPhone 5S 16GB and I won an iPad Air 64GB with Cellular which I will be able to get it on November 4th. But the thing is my dad, he is using an iPhone 4 16GB and iPad 3 64GB with cellular. He is looking for an iPhone 6 Plus 64GB since his devices are slooow right now. But ya know… The 6 plus is bend-able and he isn't a power user, he only needs it for calls and Facebook. So I want to know should I ask him for an exchange or not? If I do, I have to give him both of my iPhone 5s and iPad air and get only the 6+…
Extra info: my mom have iPhone 3gs 16GB and iPad mini retina 64GB with cellular which she's doing light usage too. And I am a moderate-power user…

By the way, I want to know how long does the 6plus can last… My iPhone 5S only last about 5hrs on average (35% brightness).

Thanks for the reply! :D
Added (1). He isn't good at caring about his device too, his iPad has a broken screen.

Read more: Should I get the iPad Air+iPhone 5S or just iPhone 6 Plus?