Sunday, November 16, 2014

How to babysit bad children?

So I have to baby sit from 6:30pm to 2am while the parents party… Anyway they have 4 kids 1 girl and 3 boys. The girl is 2yrs old and the boys are 6, 8 and 10. And they always fight. They also swear and hit there sister. The last time I watched them the poured water onto the kitchen table then when I made them clean it up the little girl cried and they ran. She gets mad when dont let her play with my phone but then the boys just push her over and take it. When I try to tell them they saw well she's annoying. Then the older one says (btw im short for 15 and he's pretty tall so we are almost the same height) but anyway he says that he won't listen because hes my height. They are not good. I can't even have them in the same room withojt killing each other! When I took over my iPad to do school work they hid it and I spent the whole night looking for it. They also trash the house. Anyway they are awful! Any tips!

Read more: How to babysit bad children?