Thursday, November 6, 2014

I cried In class today?

Well I was in my elective (orchestra) and I had this playing assessment to do and so I went in to this little room to do it and I practiced it but I could not do it then I tried while recording it on the iPad but I got 43% on my first try so I didn't try the second time because I didn't want to fail again and I tried practicing again but I couldn't do it right and I started crying a lot then it was time to go so I started putting my stuff away and the teacher looks at me while almost the whole class is gone except my two best friends and she the teacher saw my eyes and she asked me if I was all right and I started crying again and she said just a bit frustrated and I nod and she says I can't try again tomorrow and then I was walking through the halls and I went to the bathroom and around my eyes were really red and I washes my eyes but they were still red and glassy
We had to go outside I kept my head down and then I say down and I say my crush looking at me and I started fealing self concise and then it was ok
Please sheer any stories with me
I'm really embertassed please help I don't thibk anybody really saw but how do I tell my mom

Read more: I cried In class today?