Thursday, November 6, 2014

I got grounded for THREE MONTHS for this?

Yesterday I was out with my friends and I had to be home by 10pm. When I was out I COMPLETELY forgot until 11:05pm. I was like "oh **** my mum's gonna kill me." I arrived home at 11:25pm. I snuck upstairs and when I went into my room I found her there sitting on my bed. She asked "where have you been?" I said I completely forgot I had to home by 10, but she thought this was utter rubbish. She then got extremely pissed off and grounded me for 3 months starting tomorrow. That means no computer, TV, phone, iPod, video games or iPad unless I get permission, 4 hours of studying on top of homework, 1 hour of exercise everyday, chores twice a week, 9:30pm bedtime. She says if I do this again after the grounding, she will make it 6 months next time. Is she overreacting, or is she reacting perfectly? Did I deserve to be punished?

Read more: I got grounded for THREE MONTHS for this?