Thursday, November 20, 2014

I'm having problem's deciding what to buy?

Ok so payday is coming up and i'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to buy, as said above, so the choices are, a PS4, it's been a year now since it came out so i think it would be great to get one now, but the price is still up there and it should come down, and have been wanting to play AC:Unity but despite the horrible frame rate issue, and many other problems I would still like to play it, and I do have a gaming PC so, when it comes out on there i'll play it on there.
I just want to treat myself to something, and the other two choices are and Ipad ( probably used, not spending 400 for a brand new one) because i can buy a laptop which is another thing I want, my school work is making me use a computer and i got a laptop to use recently for school work and I absolutely love it, but I also loved using my cousin's ipad when he had let me borrow it, just so i don't waste my battery on my phone, honestly this decision is a easy one, i just want to hear some feed back from people who own these things already

Read more: I'm having problem's deciding what to buy?