Tuesday, November 18, 2014

IPad screen won't rotate?

I have checked to see if my side switch is on, or if there are any locks on teh rotation in the control centre and settings, but there is nothing to say that is it.
However, my iPad screen still rotates though - just not while it's in use. If I have my iPad in portrait and turn it horizontally while it is awake, it will not rotate the screen. But if I have my iPad in portrait, put it to sleep, rotate it horizontally and then turn it back on, the screen will have rotated to be horizontal. Then I won't be able to rotate it back unless putting it to sleep again.
I know that because of this, the balance mechanisms still must be working, so I tried just restarting it but the problem is still there. Any suggestions? :/ Thanks

Read more: IPad screen won't rotate?