Friday, November 21, 2014

Is it morally OK to do illegal things for money if you can't get it any other way?

My parents would never give me an allowance. They'd say "make your own money - the roof over your head in an allowance". And when I tried getting a job, they said "focus on your schooling - your job will hurt your grades". AND they refused to get me a car, anything but the slowest computer, an iPhone, iPod, and iPad.

I was bombarded with all of this advertising, all of these "wants", and was denied my right to CONSUME!

NO electronics, NO video games, my mom packed SHITTY lunches that made me want to barf, NO XBOX, NO fast computer, NO music player, NO car, NO iPhone, NO ipad!

So I "broke bad" and started making lots of money (thousands of dollars) illegally. Just a way to say "**** you" to the world that denied me my wants.

It's really my Asian mom's fault. Making me take a slave curriculum (Chinese lessons, SAT prep, extra tutoring) and denying me material privileges.

I now have a car, a fast computer, an XBOX, a PS3, 30 video games, and more CASH hidden in my closet than my mom has in the bank. I rejected all her extracurricular CRAP. She is mad but she has NO RIGHT to be - I was "goody-goody" for the first 16 years of my life!

ALL I WANT is the American Dream - not the Asian Nightmare!

SO is that OK?
Added (1). Also, my mom practically wants me to worship her for the fact that I am in America and not China. She thinks she's some kind of genius for making it to this country!
Added (2). I think she's just bitter that she grew up poor in China and wants to inflict the same on me!
Added (3). Nekkid Truth, you are a hypocrite. You probably have a job, a paycheck, and the ability to BUY WHAT YOU WANT!

All I want is the same. All I want is what which society denies me. All I want is the American Dream.

Read more: Is it morally OK to do illegal things for money if you can't get it any other way?