Saturday, November 8, 2014

Should I be concerned about my roommate?

My roommate rarely leaves the room, except to go get food or go to class and she spends all her time reading fanfiction. None of that bothers me… Its the fact that she talks to herself, not only when she reads fanfiction but when she's doing homework or just in general. It's at its worst when she reads fanfiction, she laughs, giggles, comments on what is happening in the story, asks questions about the character… Like she is expecting an answer in return, and even yells at her ipad if the story she was reading does not end up how she wanted or if there are story errors. A few times I thought she had been talking to me but whenever I ask her a question when she is reading her fanfiction she completely ignores me. Now whenever my roommate is in this state I try to ignore her letting her do what she wants but then a girl from across the hall informed me that all of this is not normal and I should watch my back… Should I be worried?

Read more: Should I be concerned about my roommate?