Sunday, November 23, 2014

Surviving bratty cousins for the holidays?

Alright, my brother and I (twins) are the only kids in the family. We are 18 and every major holiday we get invaded by our mom's side of the family. Our cousins (there are 6) are nowhere close in age to us, the oldest is 8 and the youngest is 3 months. My brother and I are ALWAYS put in charge of them and they are extremely rude. They yell at us, throw things, hit us, and have gone through and broken our stuff. They also get whatever they want. We try to talk to our parents and their parents but our aunt and uncle accuse US of being the spoiled, misbehaved ones. So we always get in trouble. It's impossible to entertain them and my brother and I have a paper due the day we get back but instead we have to babysit our cousins. Our parents say we can do it the night before but it's a 8 page paper that just got assigned to us. What can we do to solve our cousin and homework problem? It's just not fair, we aren't free babysitters! By the way, 4 of the kids have their OWN ipads and one of them has an iphone. They are so spoiled it's ridiculous.

Read more: Surviving bratty cousins for the holidays?