Thursday, November 13, 2014

Tomorrow is my birthday but something came up? - 1

My high school issued us iPads, now this is going to sound very foolish, but I got up to leave the table at lunch to get something and had my iPad on the table, thinking my friends would notice anyone trying to pick pocket. The lunchroom was dismissed. I didn't see it so I thought "oh there goes Austin joking around" or I thought he picked it up in case I forgot it. I asked him in Spanish, yet it wasnt him. I threatened to blow up his motorcycle with a muffler if he didn't give it to me. The teacher told me to go to the office and tell the principle about the theft. It hasn't turned up. My friend Austin is 16, im turning 15 tomorrow, but I don't want my foolishness to be in my mind all day. Hopefully it turns up. How to I stop worrying about it as I did what i was supposed to after it got stolen

Read more: Tomorrow is my birthday but something came up? - 1