Monday, November 3, 2014

Video guilt vagina?!

Ok long story.
I was about 12 when this happened, now im 14
At that time i was intrested in my vagina and finding the holes and whatever, i went to the toilet after i had a bath and took a video of myself urinating because i wanted to see what hole urine came out of, whilst i watched the video my mom called me, i ran downstairs whilst the video was playing and she shouted and snached my phone for some reason, i quickly pressed the home button on my ipad but i dont know if she would of watched it anyway.
I feel so bad just incase she watched it
I want to die of guilt
I was 11 i was out of my mind
Help how can i not feel so guilty and how can i tell if she watched it or not?
Was it weird that i took the video?
Choosing best answer x

Read more: Video guilt vagina?!