Monday, November 3, 2014

What can I do if I was robbed and I know who did it?

Me and my ex broke up I let his sister live with me cause I was close with his sister from what I thought. One day which was a Sunday she asked me for my food stamp card to go get something to drink I trusted her. I had 200 dollars in food stamp and she came back and then left. I thought she put the card back in my wallet and when I woke up in the morning and my card was missing then when I called her and asked about it she said she probably misplaced it and when I called my 200 dollars in foodstamps was drained and she denied using my foodstamps but it was used in every location she was at. Then child service was called Tuesday and they came Wednesday then on Friday I went out with my kids and there father and when I came home my puppy was taken. I called the cops they told me there's nothing that could be done cause there's no proof she took my dog. Now I informed my kids dad that she had told me that she wanted to steal from her mom and take her brothers ipad and no one believed me. A month later my ex mothers house was "robed" and they took everything I warned my ex of and they did the where's my ipad and it was found in her boyfriends house. My ex brother confessed to her having the dog the day my dog was taken but there's nothing really being done with the girl and I'm wondering what can I do to get some justice I'm a single mother I get 240 in foodstamps but I work 40 hours a week I get no help from there dad and I do everything alone before people sit there and judge.

Read more: What can I do if I was robbed and I know who did it?