Wednesday, November 26, 2014

What does it mean when some one touches you in your dream? Out of the blue?

We work at a school for special needs kids and have only spoken a handful of times. I think he's really cute but he has an on/off gf.
In my dream I am sitting in the bleachers during gym class reading my iPad.
I'm just sitting n minding my own business and he comes over out of the blue and sits rt next to me so close our legs are touching. I look over at him n he looks in the other direction acting like he doesn't know he's to close. So I scoot over about a half foot or so to give him space and go back to what I was doing.
After a few mins he scoots closer to me to where our thighs are next to each other touching again. So I give up and just look away lol
So what's his touching me in my dream but not talking to me in my dream mean?

Read more: What does it mean when some one touches you in your dream? Out of the blue?