Saturday, November 22, 2014

Would getting an ipad be inconvenient in any way if otherwise I use non-apple devices?

I just recently began feeling like a tablet would be something that I would use enough to justify the (for me) large price tag. I've begun researching which tablet would best fit my needs and I've pretty much narrowed it down to either the Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 or the ipad air 2.
The thing is, I do not like doing business with/supporting Apple and so I would ideally not decide on the ipad air 2 but so far from what I've read, it seems to be superior overall in ways that are important to me, feature-wise.
Here is my question: given that I'm an Android user when it comes to cell phones and a PC user when it come to computers and I don't anticipate either changing, and that the only other Apple product I have is an ipod nano, would getting an ios tablet end up being more of a hassle than it's worth? I want to make sure that I will still be able to easily and seamlessly share/save/organize/access/sync media and whatnot on my tablet, PC and phone without a lot of hassle.
Thanks in advance for input. I've just never had an apple computer before or tried to use, together, two electronics with two different operating systems.
Thanks again, let me know if you need any more info from me.

Read more: Would getting an ipad be inconvenient in any way if otherwise I use non-apple devices?